Many successful multinational companies are using our end-to-end solution to recover their EU cross-border VAT entitlements. We can claim VAT for EU companies on the basis of the 8th Council Directive.
This service is provided to you through our partner - Global Tax Reclaim (GTR). Some examples of multinational clients include Abbott, Alltech, Analog Devices, BOC Gases, Bristol Myers Squibb, Hilti Fastening Systems, Fintrax Group, Jacobs Engineering, Logitech, Micros Fidelio, MSD Animal Health, Premier Tax Free, Tax Free Worldwide, Teva and Warner Chilcott.
How it works
- Our seamless Expenses Expedite service unlocks cash amounting to the VAT element of your EU cross-border business travel and entertainment spend (T&E), which may be written off as part of the expense.
- We identify all relevant T&E expenses, which can be carried out on-site or remotely depending on whether invoices are stored in original or electronic format or via access to Selenity Expenses.
- You provide a letter of authority to allow us to solely act as your cross-border EU VAT agent.
- We submit claims to the tax authorities of each EU country in which the expenses have been incurred.
- Within a four month period, you receive refunds for the reclaimed VAT, minus an agreed gain share, which is based on the contingency based fee structure.
What’s the benefit?
- No risk.
- Our market-leading gain-share fee structure provides a guarantee of significant ROI at the outset of this initiative.
- Generate on-going annualised savings.
- Seamless solution with minimal formalities and minimal disruption to normal activities.
- The seamless and transparent nature of the work ensures that there are no potential internal opportunity costs affecting other potential projects, which might arise from implementation of a new initiative.
- Low effort for you as we will provide an end-to-end solution.
- No knowledge required in-house.
- No upfront investment.
- Full transparency and regular reports.