Software Developer - min. 2 yrs experience
Salary: £28K - £32K depending on experience
Team: Software Development
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Lincoln – United Kingdom
We’re looking for a new colleague to join our Software Development Team!
You will be someone that strives towards technical excellence with a passion for quality and a forward-thinking mindset. You will love solving problems to technical challenges.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Working in an agile environment in the software development team to implement new and exciting features on the web application of our flagship product, Expenses. Expenses is an end-to-end solution to help make the process of claiming business expenses quick, easy and fun for all those involved in the process; including the claimant, authorisers and finance teams.
- At Selenity we focus on providing our team an environment with the right tools to enable them to create their best work, typically these involve using technologies such as .NET Core, Kubernetes and react to deliver software using microservice architecture.
- Be involved in every step of the software development lifecycle from inception, through design, implementation and finally the day we deliver it to our end users.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
1. Proven track record in professional software development with a minimum of six years’ commercial experience.
2. Strong knowledge of:
- Object oriented programming
- React is not essential but desirable.
3. A creative mind to come up with solutions to enhance our web applications.
WHAT WE’LL BRING
- Full Pluralsight licence, giving you access to the entire library of courses for work and non-work related pursuits
- Full MSDN licence with access to Microsoft products and Azure services
- 24 days annual leave plus your birthday off!
- Onsite parking
- Complimentary fruit
- Perkbox (Employee Benefits Platform)
- Employer contributing pension scheme
- Private health insurance
- Social facilities and events
- Tuckshop (that accepts requests!)
- Access to Selenity’s hospitality box at Lincoln City FC
- Occasionally pet the office dog, Sweep
Selenity is a privately-owned company with online technologies for HR Case Management and Employee Expense Management. Our technologies are used by over 450 companies in the UK. We’ve grown fast and taken advantage of the very latest technologies to maintain our marketing leading position.
We get up in the morning to… Make a difference with our colleagues for our customers in our local community.
Our mission is to… Make expenses fun :-) Create a smooth employee relations experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Send us your CV along with a covering letter explaining how you meet the person specification through your experiences and skills.
Send your CV and covering letter to Selenity to register your interest
Download the PDF version for print