Customer Account Manager
Team: Sales & Marketing
Base Salary: £19,000 - £21,000
Additional Benefits: Car and phone allowance plus commission structure (Approx. £30,000 OTE)
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Lincoln – United Kingdom
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our fantastic Sales & Marketing team. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of customers, creating long-term, trusting relationships. Achieving customer retention along with developing new business from existing customers is the key focus of this role.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key stakeholders and presenting annual efficiencies and savings. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Service Desk and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience. Ultimately, a successful Account Manager will ensure our customers are satisfied and engaged with our solutions and utilising their full potential.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Communicate the features and benefits of our solutions
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of enhancement within existing solutions
- Negotiate and manage the contract renewal process
- Perform customer reviews via telephone and face-to-face meetings
- Present annual reports to director level
- Liaise with internal teams to resolve customer queries
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
It is essential that our new colleague has:
- At least one year’s experience in account management or similar position
- Experience working with IT systems, preferably cloud based
- Confidence liaising with director level positions
- Interpersonal skills, able to engage and liaise with colleagues and customers
- Personable and highly professional with a passion for technology
- Organisational and written skills and the ability to plan and prioritise workload
- Ability to analyse data and provide meaningful management information
- Knowledge and awareness of social media platforms, particularly LinkedIn
WHAT WE’LL BRING
- A fun and sociable environment
- Phone allowance
- Car allowance
- 24 days annual leave plus your birthday off!
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite parking
- Complimentary fruit
- Perkbox (Employee Benefits Platform)
- Employer contributing pension scheme
- Private health insurance
- Social facilities and events
- Tuckshop (that accepts requests!)
- Access to Selenity’s hospitality box at Lincoln City FC
- Occasionally pet the office dog, Sweep
Selenity is a privately-owned company with online technologies for HR Case Management and Employee Expense Management. Our technologies are used by over 450 companies in the UK. We’ve grown fast and taken advantage of the very latest technologies to maintain our marketing leading position.
We get up in the morning to… Make a difference with our colleagues for our customers in our local community.
Our mission is to… Make expenses fun :-) Create a smooth employee relations experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Send us your CV along with a covering letter explaining how you meet the person specification through your experiences and skills.
Send your CV and covering letter to Selenity to register your interest
Download the PDF version for print